Word from the surgeon
Orthopedic surgery is a demanding surgical specialty, diverse and rigorous. Through this discipline we strive to repair the accidents of life, correct deformities and rectify the damage of aging.
To succeed, orthopedic surgery requires a lot of sacrifice, self-denial and discipline in training and exercise. A high level of requirements can be achieved on one condition: be passionate.
After years of training and practice in the best Tunisian and European institutions, I provide the most recent and reliable technology for my patients. I strive to establish a relationship of trust based on transparent information, listening and support during recovery.
- 2003-2007 : Specialist Degree in Surgery Orthopedics & Traumatology
- 2003 : Admitted to the Tunisian National Residency Contest
- 2000-2002 : Internship at Medicine University Hospitals of Sousse
- 2000 : Winner of the Faculty of Medicine of Ibn al-Jazzar Sousse
- 1995 : Baccalaureate - Lycée Mohamed Maarouf Sousse
- October 2015 : President of the 1st Congress of Arthroscopy of the shoulder of the TSASS - Sousse Tunisia
- 2011 : French Ministerial authorization to exercise as orthopedic surgeon
Multiple arthroscopic training courses: IRCADE, Surgical school in Paris, Tours, Marseille, Le Havre, Munich
- 2008-2012 : Former assistant specialist and practitioner attached full-time orthopedic ward of the University Hospital Henri Mondor
- 2009 : Inter University degree Arthroscopy - France
- Full Member of the French Society of Arthroscopy
- Member of the French Society of Sports Traumatology
- Full Member of the French society of Orthopedic surgery and Traumatology
- Assistant Secretary General of the Tunisian society Arthroscopy and Sports Surgery (TSASS)
- Arthroscopic surgery (knee, shoulder and ankle)
- Prosthetic surgery (hip and knee shoulder)
- Sports Surgery
- Hand surgery (Traumatology)
- General Traumatology